Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format with line numbering enabled.
- The word limit for the Abstract is 300 words.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The in-text citations are numbered and the reference list formatting matches the formatting requirements shown in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs or DOIs for references are provided.
Articles in the International Journal of Industrialized Construction are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) license that allows others to download these articles and share them with others with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The journal articles may not be changed in any way or used commercially. Authors retain copyright of their work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.